Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love Games

  Love Games

You said, “Wait and see what happens”
I’ve been here heart completely- from the 1st Chapter
Through your games
Through your changes
I stood

Loved Me like the Queen I am….you “did”
Gentle touches,
Butterfly kisses, and
Firefly glowing eyes;
My helium heart did float- in the 1st Chapter
….as the pages begin to turn,
so did your games

What I thought was true love,
I, now, know was just the 1st inning, for you….
What you didn’t know was…..
“With My heart, you get no strikes”
You surely did hit a homerun, though, hunny….
when you struck Me with that fake bunt,
……Just to reel Me in
Your fish I “was”, but, I didn’t bite your hook for long.

I realized, quickly, that I was dealing with artificial artifacts.
….and I spew you out like a pregnant Mama in Her 1st trimester,
as you had begun to sicken My soul….My being…
before we even began Chapter 2, I slammed that book shut!
Discarded it!

I was beginning to breathe easily,
when you tried again,
tried to use your old key;
the one I knew, no longer fit into my life,
thinking that the locks remained unchanged

a foul, bitter taste of bile came northward my throat…
touching my taste buds, ever so slightly.
just the thought that you would approach me once more with your game,
only this time My heart is harder…stronger…
I am wiser.
even now, you come half-steppin’ with your broken bat,
and same ol’ plays.
I swallow My spittle and smile….
Knowing that I’m not playing or buying your tickets this time ‘round.
I refuse to allow you to play My heart like a softball…
Play with My life….My children.

I’ve grown….your actions show that you still haven’t.
I “see” that you’re still blinded,
holdin’ on continuously to your “friends” and youth vs teaching them.
The refusal to gain wisdom…to increase internally in life…

Saddened by you….I can still smile,
thinking….
thinkin' of what My heart would have given,
what My soul would have shared and wrapped into you….into us
Yeah….saddened, but Free
Free….I am to know that we deserve more
Exhilarated, because of the lessons I have learned…
The strength I have gained, giving me to power to say,
Hell No.
The End.

© ~Urth Eagle Tisha 1/10/12




No comments:

Post a Comment