Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cotton Candy Whispers






Cotton Candy Whispers
Looking north My feet write love aspirations into cool, soft mahogany earth,
As you had caught Me mid-inhalation from the depth of your peering into My soul, permeating through sepia eyes, into the base of a desolate- where love used to take home;
Afraid to look back up- I thought this sector of Self was gone, for fear of false hope……I smile slightly, with belly quivers, shaking my body lightly;
Suspicion & Uneasiness toss & turn within My Spirit, but  I take over- Look up….to see your Dark, Butter Smoothness waiting to take sup,
With, your welcoming eyes Speaking- I feel Your fears, Your pain, unshed tears……. “Can I take them please, My Precious Dear?  I’ve been searching for You for years.” 
Vibrations flow from crown to toe, from the gentle touch that speaks “I know.”
Eyes locked in understanding of My design to be your Moon, your Stars, to Move your Earth to be Your Sun’s Shine;
The pounding of our hearts are to the rhythm of the blue birds chirpppping…….
Making melodies unheard, only few perceive, but “We”- Connectiiinnnng…..
With words unsaid, make music within our souls, and Mother Earth as our bed;
As we sit Face-Face
Gentle touches, elbow brushes
Wind tickles, watching the leaves wiggle
Hands allowing Our Energies to intertwine creating musics of love lost, love desired, the truth of it, of love found,
I’m releasing slowly, a gentle love into your being,
Of energy held and treasured within me, for fear of betrayal…
I touch your face with feather delicacies, to assure myself that you’re real, as you whisper cotton candy in My ear….
Firm (spirit), but weak (spoken)….. “Don’t play with my emotions, I’ve been here before.”
As you’re whispering, “You have been somewhere Sweetness, but you haven’t been here- Your Treasure is One to Hold.”
Wanting to believe, because there’s so much unseen, unfelt, unknown- of Me….My Heart’s doing summer-salts and My Soul’s on fire.
…..thinkin’
It takes a true Soul Mate to know you….to know how to keep a fire lit, and to rekindle it when its low,
I sincerely and lowly speak these words and continue saying…
“This is why this sector’s barren…. Held for dreams, and lyrics
                                            Art for the soul-sick
And You My Soul Senual Brother…..King
May hold the lyrics to a New Song
One that has no end, as love
One that exceeds the sky- We can fly! Creating New Dreams of a love unseen…..
……Looking at the earth again…
……looking down
Thoughts wave throughout My Spirit….
I exhale the possibility that this…..that you could be true
As I look North again….
………..A slow anger manifest, as I realize….. I’m viewing the ceiling of my bedroom.
I’ve awakened from a beauteous dream, and I can’t move….
I’m wishing I could go back to sleep….. “There”
Knowing in this life I write of, sing of, wonder of a love such as   yonder……
Can’t help but ponder the idea that “We” could have been that One of a Kind team-
Can’t help but wonder if My Treasure could have been One to Hold, but then again- “It was” Only In a Dream.
Urth Eagle 3/18/12
© LeTisha.Bowie 3/18/12

No comments:

Post a Comment