Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Saturday, December 22, 2012

See-sons Change


I look into my season’s changing…
orange leaves blow in the breeze’s chill…
I ride against life’s cold tides,
with an intimate fire
& steel of my Will…
inner fleece-lined apparel…
warms…
body embraces,
shadow traces… of once,
are lessons that fill,
shivering up the in~tHernal elevator
of Divine,
reveal-ing revelations of my Soul…
enfold-ing…
& seizing the non-physical,
the antediluvian rooted love matter,
conceived & embedded….ever….internally
….unseeked….unfound

& my cherry-sunburned cheeks,
carrying a blushing heart’s smile of tomorrow…
releasing the fleece,
I caress the air upon my limbs,
as the ignition withIn my womb, no longer dim
births Soul fire healing…
liberating…
the invisibilites of what see-sons brings…

season changes…
the leaves will fall,
sprouting emerald surroundings again,
with stronger roots…
equally, we stand
braced,
accompanying the wind’s exchanges,
suckling it in,
see-ing changes,
without…..withIn
the Sun flutters Her shine upon Our limbs…
Season & Eye
newness of life’s continuous births,
welcoming the Spring baby drizzles
& showering away impurities…
drops & puddles ….I twirl in….
lovIn the blooming souls & hearts sproutIn…
falls colors…..I see….the world in…
succumb—Ing,
to Winter’s rotation again,
there’s a fire withIn!
the knowledge of Power’s Will…
of a UnIversal NaturU’s synchronized ability!
We greet… join,
in celebratory,
as….
See-sons change

© 11/27/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment