Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dreamcatcher

many sleepLess nights...
just one of a few pieces of my life...
accustomed to constant awakenings...
aggravated with ceaseLess thoughts,
useLess worry of unpromised days,
anxiously excited with infinite words
that leave each mornings' rise hazed,
filled with unfulfilled goals,
until....
You ever so boldly ...
yet, delicately stepped into my dreams,
catching moments in between these,
occupying the lonely space with mean-ing,
giving my midnights' smiles and...
this Soul a Lover's rendezvous
of lost possibilities,
as you catch my heart in Your catcher's mitt...
I must admit...
I grin & giggle a Mighty bit,
as Your toes caress my heart's mid -sleepLess nights,
filling voids of frustration
....with "I just might"...
keep hold to chance,
as I bite my lip,
...still,
with an internal fright
of Love's past pain,
resting InHer sight
yet, Here I remain...
'tween sleep & awake,
comforted withIn the hansomeNess of Your face,
the melody Your laughter makes,
...for Loves' sake!
I'm umbella'd by the moon,
soul massaged by Your swoon,
WithIn surrounding lavender aromas
of everwhere...
calming this usually anxious darkness
can't help but...
smile at Love's madness...
to have the audacity to Still hope...
still believe in The Truth of Her Marvellousness...

I'll see You in the dream hours My Dearest,
where Your Soul reminds me of Love,
at, even,My closed vacancy,
withIn the palm of Your hand,
catching Me in the heres & nows...
.....the there & thens...
....& whens...
of my sleepLess nights,
where You catch My uncertainty...
& fill Me withIn

© LeTisha.Bowie 1/31/13

No comments:

Post a Comment