Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Friday, April 5, 2013

Untitled Too


he say “what you feel?”
…..hmmmm
…..wanna know… what I’m feeling..
& I’m on my soul high…….like “…ev.ery.thing”
….afloat the highest levels….                                                                   
& I’m feel-In …more like maybe…. “where I’m at?”
intending that he grasp this stead-fast stance of my be-In
that he understands the higher plains… that I graze
…and I proceed to happily overflow into him….
water… into words,
blowing bubbly notes into music….

I feel…
….all
& I am….             
the warmth that flows from your affection,
shining tenderness & new dreams upon your memories,
surrounding & consuming your thoughts…
as you ….as you…
reach In….as you join & blend withIn…..
…..Feel---- In
my In-Her-verse
as your speechLessNess speaks still
expressIn that you Feel me
by the firmness  withIn my…..
hand
& we move to the inner vibrations…..sensations
as our third eye’s are palpitating….
taking us…..
stroking our emotions,
riding the sea waves of our loves,
…your heartbeats temple-pulsations
dwell upon my moon,
where my pelvis ticks the tock of midnight,
between my voluptuous thighs
& our souls float with cotton softness
upon Urth wings….inHer sky…
no more North or South, as you tongue strings melodies…
that take me….
Into an unlimited time or space
…..wanna know?
Where I go?
…where you take me…?
I say….I say….I
…cum……here withIn
me
you’ll find the key
to what you’ll never locate externally
withIn the depth of my love
deepHer than visibility
…..feel me
where there is no where, no here, or there
just feel-Ings
….feel me….hear? me
withIn …. ‘hear’
there is no place, only space…
no time, so I freely unwind & be…
& ‘you’ must to see…the unseen
….cum….
‘hear’
where love is much & free to indulge
completeMe
I say if you wanna know…where you take me
what I’m feel-Ing
why I’m so deep, yet so high
….cum….fly with me and….
know love’s climactical oscillations,
which remains, once the making is done…
“do you see?” ...
what is unseen….the powerFull invisibility of love
can you feel?...
body releas-ing…
rel-eased…
pure soul
….to soul
I give love
….Am love
want all that She is
& I drown within Her no return
this is the place, where there is no reverting
only a calm, awaiting Her next wave
cum ‘hear’…withIn
‘hear’ me….
I feel full space
I feel the freedom of releas-In all…
…the freedom that love is
rockin at Her magnificient, unpredictable pace
‘hear’ ….the place of no places,
the point of no return
Cum

2/28/13 ©LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment