Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, November 13, 2011

D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.

D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N. by Urth Eagle D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N. D……estined to achieve-bred powerfully confident- I will fight! E…..ven when the odds are against me, will not fall and stay down T….oo beneficial to just remain idle and allow advantages to pass E….ach and every opportunity – I want to take and educate myself at mass R….ising above the average standards by all means accessible M….esmerized by life’s ill conditions, I want elevation at new levels I….ncreasing knowledge, love and dignity in human existence N…ever having the audacity to settle for today’s circumstances A…..always remembering the lessons of my grand-ma T…eaching me to “Stand tall! be wise!” and repeatedly saying, “Be I…ntelligent!” – This message she left for us all O…n this journey I have decided to stand for what I believe N….ever give up and live each day to the fullest to “my” potential….. To set an example for my royal offspring… “You can be and do your every desire, just give all of your determination with that God-give fire!” © LeTisha.Bowie 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment