Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, November 21, 2011

No Barriers Block My Progression

No More Barriers 2 My Progression by Urth Eagle No Barriers to My Progression No more changes 2 please the likes of U Lovin’ U was da easy part, but of Your expectations- I’ve only met few Livin’ life, being da best of who Eye am; just ain’t enuf; Ya see…..I haven’t given up my Eyedentity, No, not enuf 4 U, but too much 4 me! U longer desire me, but 4 me 2 b u, Or who “U” think I should b, yet “I’ll no longer b, Who it is that “Eye” see” Didn’t realize I needed a degree, when I signed on da line, Didn’t realize it took a Master’s 2 help uplift fellow mankind, Oh, but what U’ve failed 2 comprehend: My possessions can’t b gained in college single-han……ded! Nor, thru the tunnel vision of a suppressed deaf tone! Inherited! The thriving 4 knowledge….. The instinct desire 2 love…… The natural motivation 2 feed……. The internal Spirit 2 move, when My child’s in need My soul 2 sing, cry, shout, love Da consciousness 2 realize all of the above Whatever is necessary 2 make life livable Whatever is necessary 2 bcome unforgettable 2 leave a perceived pathway of da unteachable things…. Those that can’t b taught by da highest professor- nor deans…. Da deep rooted & buried truths, loves, da knowledge’s of all-ways. Of ever. Of Ancient. Of All tunnels & All bays…. If being me ain’t good enuf 4 U, Or U, or U 4 that matter Eye know Eye’m good enuf 4 me! Step! It’s time u go U blockin’ my progression Got kids 2 raise, life 2 live & life 2 leave U grown-should already b raised That’s 4 da kids Education should rim-fill ur dayz Da changes I make, r 4 an uprising Walk forward, Walk upward or walk on! But, Don’t block My Progression!! © LeTisha.Bowie 11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment