Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Eye's Soul

The Eye's Soul by Urth Eagle
The Eye’s Soul



Matthew 6:22 states, “The light of the body is the eye; if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”


They say “the eyes are the keys to one’s soul”:

……Is it?……my mother’s beauty you see…….?

…..Is it? ……my father’s strength you see?…….in me

Is it?…… My mother’s mother’s………or my father’s father’s?  Hmmmm……do you feel? See? the love that comes, DEEP, from within, my great-great grandparent’s eyes?……..You see……Smile. Yes, you see, it is, the love carried on from within her eye’s soul……..loooonng ago.

Yes! The eyes, they are the keys to one’s soul……carrying the love, the burdens, the joys, the scars…..Can you see it?…..It comes from way down there…..inside……You see?…Down?…Within me?…..

Yeeeaah…..ha….yea….I seeee…..you, ……you see the dreams- yep they’re mine! Cuz, through that fear…. that you see, comes the courage….It’s how they knew….the wisdom……it came from the trials & the tribulations…..the spiritual guidance of wombyn…..not a mirage- it’s reality- the strength, the power, the knowledge you see….. I saw them- I saw her fear, her tears, I saw her worry through the years; His pain, his ache- life…..on his shoulders, to the point of break….ing…….the weight of it all…..yes- it was in his eyes….her eyes’ soul.

……To hold the pain from your children’s hearts, it was & is the instinct of my mother, my mother’s mother’s; my father & his, but…it’s within me, & I felt what was in their eyes… I saw it!….I saw it in the souls of their eyes.

Sssshhh…..listen!!!!!..........do you hear what my eyes say?……Do you hear, what you see? Deep within me? It’s what I speak! It’s how I ex…press my…self!!! Listen!!!!.....SSSssshh.....They read & said: They could do all things through Christ who strengthened them! so long ago, you see it too….in my eyes……noooow, yes, it’s in my eyes……as it was in their eyes, & theirs & theirs before me….the strength of she, the strength of he, which came from the womb of she….I saw it in the soul of her eyes…& what’s in there is the knowledge…. is the power you see in “our” eyes…..the knowledge & power of Christ who also who strengthens me!!!!! , He strengthens us!                Philippians 4:13 



© LeTisha.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment