Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Story...Then, Now, Today



Then, Now, Today

Laying....Sacred Womb pressed against my cushy bed
"Years ago, before I birthed life", thinking in my head....
I'm not the Ma I envisioned of me
Yet, Today, "I Am" the best that I can be
Times have surely changed
The time in My day eats the responsibilities like a starving child
and there's no space therein to rearrange
The world worse even, but My Inner Spirit remains the Spirit of determination as
then....I said I will speak soft, but firm
words of wisdom .....what i will have learned
I will lead them by example, for I will make something of Me,
just a little easier living, in which I will have earned
Visions & Dreams
Aspirations & Means.....My own
Then I began to live....reality it is
Awakened from an awake sleep to "life", mistakes, heartaches
....dead are the years, which have passed, rapidly, as I thought I had time to get it right
....My hopes and foreseen images of "better"
....of overcoming my childhood years, struggles and fears
Patience necessary- larger than I'd projected too....years ago, before I sprung life into being
.....it's shorter nowaday, patience is.....as......
time swallows My day, My smile, My song, My way......by mid-day....it does
knowing that the desires, the pleas, the love, the needs of My Precious Little ones are crammed into this world's chaos, and My misjudgements passed........
Shedding undesired tears for My struggles are the same as My Ma's......the same struggles that I envisioned one day would not be My own.



No comments:

Post a Comment