Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In the Eyes Of


In The Eyes Of


                                                                         I see you

I See Walking Diamonds

The Incidental passerby

Invisibility of nationalities

Invisibility of fashionalities

Invisibility of visibilities

I see you

The concealed knowledge & power of you

Permeating your spiritual miraculousness only to the nonjudgmental

I see you

I see new birth

I see perfection in your imperfections

You are a diamond

Spiritually pure from the contamination of evil trying

Trying to crack your hard, transparent, incomprehensible strength & sway

You flawless precious gem-

They’ve thrown dirt, they’ve tried to infiltrated much hurt

Touched your heart with derogatory & negative mouth flow

Much held hurt

You’re still flawless

 You still stand

Able, as only “You” can

Shine

With “Your Own” illumination, as only “You” can

 Each diamond passing me by, in Her own uniqueness

Having Beauty of Her very own to share

Light the world with the knowing

Possessing you from alway;  from “Your” within

Only “You” can shine like “YOU”

I am the Beholder! Within you.

You are the possessor of your beauty.

Take Hold.

~Urth Eagle Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment