Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Friday, October 7, 2011

Euphonic Magical Soul Vision


Euphonic Magical Soul Vision


You see me smile
despite my trials,
Hearing My Spirit’s Voice
through my eyes,
When you hear me hum
to the beat of my Heart’s drum,
My chariot of melodies…..
My interior space
Multitudes of notes float about my embrace,
Giving birth to unknown tunes
Carrying me along this bumpy ride, beneath Her Moon,
Laced with dreams, hopes, desires and love
Spiritually connected to God-dess Earth, Moon, Sun high,
Musical Magic, consoling Life’s disasters
Mother Earth’s Energies, creating delicate ballads,
Short, long stanzas are some…..
Poetry…..lacking the necessity of words,
Bold, vigorous sounds, inventing new strengths within Eye
Eye’m smiling…..Eye Am……In spite & Despite it all,
Knowing that Eye must stand, or else Eye fall
Eye must decline into the depths of Me,
Humming the Angelical melodies…..the music….this presents:
Her……pleasur-ous, satisfying, sensational vibrations…..
Of Eye…. ~Tis the Euphonically, mesmerizing magic of the music in My Soul
U See


©LeTisha Bowie 11.2010






No comments:

Post a Comment