Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mama Made A Way

I wrote this when i was in high school, then last year, while talking with a publisher- I tried and tried to edit it, shorten it, etc....to make it into more contemporary poem style, but it's not. It's not nearly the full story, but a brief one of my mothers love and I've decided to share it just as it was written, and as I remember it in its length. Mama made a Way by Urth Eagle

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This was my sermon this morning. I woke up feeling this - the making of a way when there seem to be none... Such is the stories of single, Black mothers....I am sure there are times when you Mama thinks, "How did I do that?" and the answer is by the hand of Spirit and determination. So beautiful and heart centered is your work! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! : ) Oh Yes daily Sis.....daily I wonder how I made a way and how I'm gonna make a way and it is spirit and determination that Has to be my mover and motivator!!! I have to be the strength for mine and ours that will go on after us....Much love and hugs as always Sis Goddess Camara!!!!

    ReplyDelete