Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sweet Revelations

Sweet Revelations Sitting outside I connect Spiritually speaking with Goddess Asase Yaa It is again revealed to me the many unknown beauties of Wombyn Looking down, I see the beauteous Tree Goddess rising up, from within the earth Rising into secure, earth trees, which produce oxygen, which in return sustains life to humanity…..as Wombyn does for fetus….Isn’t this so? Yes. Then I look over at the light post, between the soft leafiness of uniquely, awesome, yet dissimilar trees here- I see that the tall, woody light’s post, which is just so….of wood (smiling), which is made of “Her” Trees- Like ‘man’ is from Woman and without “Her” he does not exist, just as the wooden lamppost cannot exist, without Her precious tree’s bark I relax, sitting back- smiling…..eating of this spiritual meal…..joyous at life’s sweet revelations- So sweet! Now- Looking up again- there are about 8 wires carrying electric currents Visualization and conscious thought-processes in over-drive!!! I see you Mother! I see you’re light… …..understanding through spiritual revelations presented daily, The Light of God/dess!…. these electric currents are transferring power and light to Her children all over! Of Goddess, of our Creator tonight!!! I see!......I see that you transfer Your Power and Light to your children all over the universe….Eye See. It is infinite. It is ever. She is alway. A powerful force presents here ----- In the quietness of nature….of trees and the breeze…a force of light ever-present in Wombyn’s possession…. In some it lies dormant In others it’s in its conscious awakening. And “know” that it is also, so, that in some of us – it’s currently being reflected and manifested into the universe. And I have peace as I can ingest and digest the peace of sweet revelations tonight. 3/14/11 © LeTisha.Bowie 2011 Sweet Revelations by Urth Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment