Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Friday, August 24, 2012

Can We Make Soul Love?


sit down. will you? 
can we French eye-kiss?
can we? this time……
connect with soul vibrations,releasing tension,
from within your deepest desire’s destinations?

here,inside of you…..
where my enamored love lives…
I see where your weariness lies…
I see deep, passed your dark chestnut eyes…
I see the invisibility of your visibilities…

can I massage the ache in your brain? 
….from within…. 
will you,
allow me,
here, to release the nuisances & pain?
through the royal passages you hide, 
through the power I see within your eyes, 
I’ll enter into this pathway,
where all of You lies…

Magik traveling into your day’s worries & thoughts…
as life’s burdens occupy your mind….
I know it’s here that I will find
& feel your concerns, your aggravations …
your doubts,as its weight releases your presence,
into my grasp it lands, 
between the kneading within my hands…

unwind Baby,
let me rub the doubt right here
& the tire right there…
My Dear…
softly away
into nothingness, and my mind is clear…
upon your soul’s rest, 
as my fingers flow into caress..es,
within your deepest places, where you ache

rotating circular hand-motions in, on your internal shoulder blades, 
where pain wishes to reign,
but is obliviously dismissed,with the power of a crane…….
rubbing throughout, & easing out all distractions in your brain,
erasing before,implanting right now,
love rains down passim & we welcome submergence in Her steamy heat 

mutual muscle relaxation,
under my fingers & palms I flavor,
in simultaneous ease at your comfort, I savor..
the passion & love filling the air’s space, surrounds us,
intoxicated on love filled lungs & souls,
silky soul touches slowly & gently consume our bodies,
sending spirals of spiritual, vibrational connections channeled One to One

I spinal inner-circulating,
within You,
sending your tensensation-vibrations from here into nowhere..
my mind feels your needs from within, 
You're feeling me Wholly,
in the One-Ness that Is…
as I’m rotating on center-axis,
about your inner flesh
around Man-Ness,
centered-ness waistline….
‘round strength of My Man’s being Soul connecting

Face-Face....
My Soul…Your flesh….
& here we Greet –Raw Soul …to Raw Soul,
unbuttoning your chest-wall,
completely releasing your pressures

climactical, soul, depth wanton, desiring…
Our French kissing-eyes locked,passion & water- filled …
your stressed released & relieved presents smile, 
having forgotten the spoils of your day,
looking into the love of Your Queen,
freely willing to take all that away


happily unforgotten pressures,
indescribable words transformed into whispers of soul love,
as you unzip my flesh,revealing my barred soul,
with a smile,now, understanding the key you sought,
dwelled within you all along,
I smile back coyly,
knowing, some keys are only released with the desires of freedom, wisdom, trust & truth 

& Now, 
Spirit to Spirit
One Soul
~raw~ love exposure
exploring each other,
from most interior places,
in Our invisibilities,
all too often overlooked,
the Pertinent sections within the Best Sellers…
the keys aren’t always found in the contents sections or the index,
~It’s Within~
the keys to love aren’t always found in the past,
those were lessons…
the keys take home, within the present,
we live to go forward, 

the clearly visible, but unclearly seen beauty in front of our faces,
we look past,
yes… “lessons in love” are found from our past,
but keys in love are found within now,
because it begins within “Us”….with Self.

"We"
Unlocked & no longer two, 
One Soul 
Possessed by Pure Visible Soul Love
{whispers} Now, Can We Make Soul Love? 
...from True=ly within the depths Our Beings.

©Copyright Protected LeTisha.Woods.Bowie 8/18/12

No comments:

Post a Comment