Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, September 10, 2012

Life’s Lemons, Salt & a Sweet Soul of Fire

today.
I breathe
sporadic, axiomatic breaths,
unaware of what tomorrow holds, much less the future,
as I try harder each day,
the foot on my back remains,
even heavier,
My still steel spine holds,
with the salty sweat beads of determination rolling down its center.
& My stride keeps swaying,
sashaying, with the knowing & the burning from deepness unseen,
head high, chest out…. I sway,
without thoughts of where or how the next…
backbreaking step will land…
grounded or stomped on my fight…
taking me,
as all the previous ones have…
to a halt, leading nowhere,
mind going forward, body held frozen
Is the real?

but My Soul has an ancient force,
She won’t stay down,
Burning like fire!
again I will dissolve this barrier & rise,
Strength, to bear yet another footmark,
within a seemingly unmoving life,
a determined brain steering-will-power,
from places I can only feel…

& I Wombman have the nerve & the nerves,
I do…
to smile…
recognizing the beauty & the joy of the sounds of My own laughter!
….occasionally
quietly remaining,
often, shocking Self… with how?- wonder
“Why…. I can bring me here more often, right?”
……& I know that this place in which Eye exist
…that life – !
day by day, chokes my ease
slowly…
with no matters of the amounts of back-breaking sweat & work,
if there’s no remainders at the end of the days =
it does equal up to sweat & knowing, with lemons & saltiness

stealing the slightest rays of My desire to be…
leaving taste buds bitter of bile,
smothering My gifts, My smiles, My drive…
for a while…
extinguishing happiness,
causing repetitive water-filled eyes…
face doesn’t wear it- heart holds it,
resonating in monotonic tones & recorded smiles,
but, burning within, in words & songs..
floating about freely, like butterflies & fireflies,
eating & portioning spoken & lyrical stories,
as I live, receive & give, stand & breathe
I will-
take this bitter life,
that will never overpower the sweetness of the Fire in My Soul

“&”

if one day this ol’place finds me diverting Soul Love…
vibrations fluxing around & above,
from the sidewalks, the by-walks, the paved walkways,
or the windows of shacks to the people I meet,
internally shining through every crevice & over creeks…
I will!
“My” voice, I will always own.
This is no bill or dollar that shall be indebted or cashed in on.
It is here where My Sweet Soul’s Fire will always flow…in words, in art, in lyrics- my songs.

© LeTisha.Woods.Bowie 8/6/12

No comments:

Post a Comment