Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I was Wonderin’…



Good Morning Honey… Hi…
I was wonderin’…
If you only knew that I’ve been dedicatedly, interlaced,
within the place, that should’ve sacredly held me star-struck & captive,
all of my soul’s lovin’ days

and if….if you knew,
that the…the standard vows that have me crossed over & under,
imperfectly woven together,
like some genuine leather & a bit of pleather,
threads snip-slipping at seams here & there,
held together by the care of one lover’s value of it…..
holding tight, not by the momentum of a love crafters skills,
as ours….

….was wondering if you knew the…the…that…

your best wishes greet the stains of my tears,
from the unanswered dull pain, that remains,
another fractured piece my soul holds,
where the Sun’s rain should permeate drizzlin’ kisses

trying…
weary…
I’ve tried not to…to be, but have grown….
& cold,
icicles mold, forming barriers,
sealing the cracks of my heart,
protecting the trap of another lovers game

reminiscing of a underwater divers’ heart…
lovemotions of taking a giant dip into warm, chocolate soul waves,
of the warmth of your welcoming embrace,
the place where blue-birds’ breasts clap,
butterflies in formation…
as they create cupid’s arrow and shoot through …
to the whispering fairies….
as they tell their tales,
of two strange lovers rewriting love,
watching where tears fall, in adoration

from the painful delight in the reverence of the reciprocation
of love,
as cupids butterfly arrow charges anew…
creating ancient, earthly colored patterns,
woven by the 1st Adam,
drippin’s flow, from the introduction of new,
watery eyes, a shivering heart,
heating as we greet…welcoming arms…
body embracements….friendly thighs….
trembling souls….and a welcoming know-ing

when dreams were meant to be dreamed…
& with expectations, that they could one day be, 
of the respect, touches, & desires….
in all ways…. for always

thinking back….
as I always want to be a person of my word,
here…feeling trapped in a web of “til death do us part”
a one sided web-vow, wondering…. “Who wrote this shit?
Is it legit? or is it that some choose to just rewrite the script?”

they’ve trapped my heart…

daily awakening with an inner delight,
to search, for the light to my way…
I look up….
for the smile to each of my days…

it’s like…
“reaching up to grab sunflower seeds with a belly full of giggles”
& delighting in how you tickle me silly…..
& then I’m like really?

if it’s the art of poetry….
the melody of song….that carries me along…
that lifts my day…..
while I live the choices that I’ve made…..
Today I smiled.
I was wonderin’ if you knew.

© 9/25/12 LeTisha.Woods.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment