Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, October 1, 2012

I bet you remember


I bet you remember when…
When I said “It was only in a dream”..…
& &…. I remember you gave me hope in them…
like that last one…..
you were there….remember?
when I fell into the way you frosted my flakes of eagerness,
with just enough sugar to tease me…
to lead me…
to your never too old-fashioned honey smacks

remember how you caught my fall
& melted in my mouth, not in my hands?
but that did cum later…remember?
turning breakfast into that mushy love,
soft smacks & chocolate shakes?

as the morning had passed us by quickly, as we laid…
& missed lunch,
in gluttony  of our very own homemade desserts,
our bodily instrumental music filled our space,
taking our breaths away, embracing us, within ourselves,
sangin’, bangin’, & clangin’ …..flowin’ in slow motions
Damn! let me lick you up & down…
Honeeyyy….I need a lil sugar in my bowl

& as you quenched my thirst, it drenched my soul,
dripping down through my womb,
Creating life as we merged
My Captain, no you didn’t crunch, but nibbled,
sending shivers down my spine,
throughout my liver…
drippages…..drip….dropping,
through my soon to be full moon,
right down my weak thighs,
as you devilishly looked to me, from there

& the Queen that Eye Am,
Eye will always rise & ride the storm
Then looking down…
& dead into your dreamy eyes, to let you know,
I’m gon ride wit you, die wit you

I just bet you remember the waves we made,
as they had the highest peaks, with no end…
realizing you have a warrior….a friend in your lover…
but couldn’t think just right….
not just then…
as I rode your body, emotions, & your mind,
taking you to endless times…..
drenching your soul & your man,
…No worries….no fears….  “She’ll always be here” …
…couldn’t think- everything was fuzzy
& “I know it ain’t the cognac!” but it’s more than lovely….
still tasting the sweetness on your lips,
from the chocolate dove you had kissed,
yet, no longer recalling when,
as I rose to the urgency in your lift,
with a grind & a dip….
& you looked up at a Goddess Soldier…saying…
“I thought I told you…I got you”, with more raging kiss-es
that was a lil different conversating there,
our bodies were relating,
feeling you at your max…
You said, “No longer, I can’t”
I said, “Yes”
I sexy smiled, holding you into suppertime,
& we were still high on sugar loops

“My Captain take your ship”
while I whispered juicy fruits in your mind & on your lips….
“All chocolate may be sweet, but it ain’t all real”
& I put a dip in my hip, biting down on your lip,
then we began to slip….

remembering how we both deep-looked…..
eye kissing for moments uncounted….
….four glazed, dazed, love & soul-fire, filled eyes,
flowing intense, immense, spirit-spoken revelations…
at the pinnacle of us,
flowing poetic love music,
from all eyes to all thighs,
dip-dropping onto the bed-s of our toenails,
as songs still rang in our ears….
making melodies to the last rattle of the bed rails….
Choosey Lover….. Distant Lover….. Gonna make this a night to rememmmberrrr……
Spend the Night….. Between the Sheets….. Turn Out the Lights……
until it intertwined with our Soul’s songs…
remember?
how we just laid ….doin’ remixes  of love songs and our soul’s beats?
I bet you remember……


© 9/28/12 LeTisha.Woods.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment