Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MasterKey


as chunks of my heart have been chizzled away, I stand
no longer wondering how or why, as my tears dry,
I know that pieces have been chipped, but not stolen, I stand
having never understood all the wrongs
& knowing I’ve never been perfect, not singing that song,
after doing my best & giving my all
realizing it still never seems to catch the falls
Eye stand now, knowing Eye hold a key
& as wisdom elevates, so does the tissue protecting Eye Am

there’s access & a passageway leading to my heart
there are keys some grab, trying to possess…to own
gaining entry, leaving scars, lost hope & broken homes
Soul Lovers value gems, when found,
holding Masterkeys when obtained,
gaining power which stands all, to hold what’s been gained
there’s no longer an external entrance, in which My MasterKey holder can enter
you may have had temporary entry to leave cracks, tears and scars,
but any home taken again, entry comes from within,
having to possess a Master Soul of the Art of Her, the Art of Hearts
a skeleton key that’s only reached from within me
I’ve found here holds my power to stand
To demand a friend- Eye Am, A partner- No spam
There is no I or U in us or we, It’s only found in UnIty
If you happen to reach My Soul….there are treasures to hold
for I found them seeking within mySelf….
sifting the books of peace, compassion, life, love, strength & endurance,
on the shelves of my heart, still firmly grounded by ancient roots,
no entry fee….just a deep invisible Key, with no exterior entry

Seeking within….revelations of Self, finding not the heart of stone,
I thought had taken home, but a still delicate one… guarded
with no visible keyhole, because the entrance is within
…..holding dear….cherishing and caressing true friendships,
holding dreams, hope, life, ReBirths,
secrets no longer easily revealed,
no longer willing to be trampled, like week old road kill

if no one ever holds the Skeleton Soul Key to Me,
allowing them to take me places where words don’t exist,
knowing the Heart & Soul, possessing power to flow into all places,
channeling love unknown….
& where I “vaporize your fears, caress your worries, gent-kissing softly,
whispering your pain into obliviousness, neckling you mindless of blues,
into clues of nothingness….. interlacing Our souls
like grandma’s soft, moist, chocolate-chip batter concoction
Together- soul matter
soul and mind are all that matter
In the midst of our imperial hearts interfusion
we’ll make soul love magik
making lies truths
nonbelievers into apprehenders”

until then, My Heart ‘s held knowing life holds enough pain of its own,
to allow careless affliction upon MySelf
over & over, without a care in the world of the seeds they’ve sown….

until I feel your kiss from within My Soul,
catching My breathe, with cherish
King enough to shoulder my tears, peeling back the sky,
showing me Me
then I’ll know you’re In Here
Until you possess The, I know your key doesn’t fit My Heart

© LeTisha.Woods 10/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment