Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

~I Love & I Know You are Love Too~


I Love
I love Love
I love Deep
Love raw, like soul meat…
Kissing earlobes, collarbones,
Hips, thighs & moans
I love from within the depths of invisibilities…
I love in poetic tones & exotic songs…
I love to have a Soul Who can meet Me Here,
Where…
I love to take walks through His mind,
tip-toeing through time,
down His spine,
massaging it…cuz’ that’s my kind…
of Love
I love giving All of Me & having it returned
over a glass of wine,
while we unwind,
with the world behind,
under the midnight sky,
living & dying for All that  Love Is & All that We create
I love to put the stars in His Eyes
& watch them light up the night, defining passion,
because no One knows it like We do

& I know You are Love
I Know You are Love, Too,
I Know You are Love, Too, when the light stroke within My chest,
feathering My Heart causes knee-trembles, belly-quivers,
& heart palpitations,
I know You are Love, Too, breathing hearts & arrows,
& sending inspiration & hope in barrels…
I know You are Love, Too
I Know You are Love, Too, building King from the dirty ass springs of Hell,
rising up out of encouragement from nowhere,
into Your God-Self, lighting the world,
with Your winks, from a twinkling star in Your eye,
which lights the nights,
& shines on the days,
I know You are Love, Too, laying a barren Soul before vultures,
taking their claws, teeth, knives, & feet,
yet, still wearing Your scars bearing witness to fresh flesh-meat
For Eye Am but Me.
One.
One.   of What Eye Love.
One.   of Whom, but One Eye can Love.
One.   of What Eye can Give.

Love.
One.
One.  of Who Eye Am,
In A Universe of Love,
Loves & Lovers fighting for It.
But Today,
I Love & I Know You are Love, Too.

© 10/16/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment