Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ride the Tide


surfing the waves of your emotions are my daytime dreams
never been a swimmer, but a natural fisherwoman I am
casting my reel….
regular fishing day,
nice weather, trees gotta nice sway
“I got a Hellavah one!”
“What the!....Winding this thang in….”
How lucky can I be, to pull you in! & so close to me….?
from within great deep of all that exist,
where all ancient desired treasures are buried…
“Caught You hook, line & sinker- aye?”
I did….A keeper…
trying not to stare… Enchanting…
in the deep sea of my heart,
wondering… why me? I gently removed my hook with care,
seeing I would be taking you there…
this is a prize I’m holding here!
taking you home to exhale, to sink deeper into my bare soul,
into my quicksand, holding Your hand….
no smothering My Dear,
surrounding you with my love, heart & soul for as long as you will
while laying in your embrace, rubbing your face,
kissing & aiding your hook-laced places,
sprawled on the beach ,
with sand between toes & on our feet,
after swimming love’s oceans, four seasons,
now taking the tides by the reigns,
professional lovers of minds, body’s and souls
we gon take this exotic ride on in to the way too deep,
so exhale My Dear, just don’t let go

© 10/2/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment