Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good Morning?


Anxiously awaiting…
hoping sleep does arrive this night…
been on the run from love-lonesome days,
& winter-cold nights…
I’ve managed to survive another day’s light,
filling the minutes & hours with occasional laughter,
distant voice & the joy of my children’s vivid songs…
preventing the heart from exploring the seemingly,
ever-ending,
Inner lone…
…but Inside My night’s dreams…
I control My subconscious mind, body & soul,
satisfying the void that the days silently hold,

clinching tight & cradling the mysteries & magik,
as My rest unfolds HerSelf…
with fulfilled days, a peaceful home,
& the future She does tell…
nature walks, long talks, sunset blisses,
goodnight cherry kisses,
& double tongue-tied stems,
on the whims
of Love…
In a place where promise still lives
& will-power is Steel
& Still.
She awakens with me.

….as I give way to the hypnotic heart’s twists here,
alarms missed,
wishing nights last always… I hissss,
because I love like this!
but in my awake-ness
it’s dissolved or dismissed…
forcing mySelf to keep dreaming,
prolonging an awakening listlessness…

into My dreamish night
I Am…
filled with heart-warmed days & heart-filled nights…
Out of Sight!
Right?!
where my love is the soul-dip,
in my hips…
we’re in the way too deep now,
SuperNova Lovers,
motions like oceans,
taken over by indocile emotions,
on cloud nine sin,
in matrimonial seventh heaven,
where the married bed is undefiled,
lost as we wish,
eating out of each other’s dishes,
executing soul desires
& quenching flaming, out of control fires
all the while igniting more,
as we explore
new places…with tongue, finger & toe laces….
but don’t extinguish Me!
I’m a Ragin-Rolla fuh Mine…
like My dishes spicy…

So glad You decided to dine,
for a night of pleasance in My Garden of Dreams,
because Here is where I awaken in action…
to make them Reality.

Good Morning.

© 10/16/12 LeTisha.Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment