Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Soul Protector


created a shield,
sheltering my heart
from the unwavering pain,
that heartache can bring…
of the imitations of love,
in the process, confining my will

still grounded…
I sealed
all the cracks with cement,
giving no more slack
to the feelings I’d always held back,
for the lack of reciprocity
or reception….
of my waxed love

friend, supporter, comforter, wife
peace-maker, cook, mother- through all the strife…
continuing through, in boundaries placed on my soul,
eventually, pushed me into a solitary hole…

they couldn’t comprehend the power of a Lover’ Soul,
so, unfulfilled in Self,
I still locked It down
giving what they needed…
& it didn’t stand the stormy waters
of a make-shift love nest
didn’t succeed
….caged love

so much more- Eye Am….
& I left the door shut on stipulated love,
continuing to fight the good fight per se…
with no light in sight,
no flight for my tapered wings,
I would sing….
“If I spend the rest of my life loving Me,
My Soul will be free….
because, at least I can give Me completely…La La La La.”

when there’s a gentle tug from withIn,
presenting My World a quick spin….
heart flutters & flips,
trying to figure out this feel….ing
that’s locked from the inside…
no outer entry parts….

& I begin to write….. sing more
dreamed & prayed aloud
something has a stronghold,
where no one is allowed….
the flow is pouring in fluently…
“No entrance here” I whispered
~to mySelf~
for I held no restraint
over the feelings touched with the faint-est
delicacy,
tickling my heart,
coming in like cooling water
from a summer’s spring,
lifting my burdened soul from
withIn
hell’s pit, I was liv…ing….

giving a battered Soul a kiss,
rocking My heart, embracing My pain,
blowing air under my wings,
lifting shattered hope, cracking a cemented shield,
giving this Queen a complete Love fill…
a taste of my Own medicine,
which had never been fully administered…
they weren’t equipt to handle the power
of such a love ministering….

and Soul to Soulstress fluxed & flowed
poetic Vibrations of Soul Power showed
unseen,
surreal, blooming like four season’s flowers
a divine childhood friendship,
conversating over moon wine,
about heart breaks & seeks,
what Love takes, growing together,
true Love pleasures,
Soul Vibrations & Lifetime Comforters

with eye kisses, Soul embraces,
eating Love toast & drinking Soul cafĂ©’s,
over tunes of Sweet Love & Devotion….

how Divine it is,
to have my shield
knocked down from the inside out,
gaining a Deliverer, Friend, Soul Protector,
Lover & Comforter
A Man.
A King laying water down,
in a Locked Soul & a Barren Land.

© 10/18/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment