Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Secret Garden

http://soundcloud.com/urth-eagle/secret-garden
catch me in My place,
This Promised Land, where there’s no time or space,
no longer covering my face, to the pains I’ve passed,
as Our souls unite & Our hearts race,
to the pace of undiscovered truths,
captivated by the reality of suppressed dreams,
living in a created bliss- high-loving, floating on cotton-candy clouds,
Open-wide…
as Our wings swim in the arousal of Souls High…
on Earth’s energy….
making love without visions of anything,
but the UnIty of Our plenty good lov-In…
catch Me within the mystery of free ruby Hearts swimming
My sapphire-indigo ocean treasures & pleasures,
lay emerald gems that shine through unspoken words, soul delivered,
kissing hearts, catching spills, drinking tears, eating fear,
for Your shield is mine & mine is Yours,
guarding.
there’s no limit to what We explore,
come go with Me,
I left Hell behind,
drowned It, in the tears It burdened,
and I’ve found Me,
Reciprocity.
pouring smiles into Your Soul,
dropping loving into Your Mold,
embracing arms with limitless hold,
Unfold-ed chest-walls,
pouring life into Our Melting Pod, dripping Soul to Soul,
Here we go….
© 10/9/12 LeTisha.Woods.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment