Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Peculiar


It’s peculiar how time changes “some” things…
Internally we change to better OurSelves,
as life moves, we gain knowledge & wisdom,
changing for the better,
as we become conscious of  the carcasses we’ve become
& the lies surrounding us….
 “love is” …..
love should be the bridge that  carries us over

funny how She contributes & sacrifices time, visions, body…
all that She Is…
present for All needs…
family- for you- for new lives…
& Her love still remains…

& as things become clearer- Yeah, It’s funny how day in, day out
the values held deep withIn Her remain…
on hold
Her love- Is still
as She’s doing Her woman’s work, lost is a woman’s worth…
as you see time is less & my figure is more
I see where Our loves expansion is less,
Even with life’s gifts’s & joys…
all goes unnoticed, including Me
what’s visible are what you consider values…

there’s no longer the need to pretend for the sake of me,
nor the comfort of your friends-
of the livlihood of my wombspring…
They’re smarter than your credit allows…
Know happiness is a goal of theirs as well…
No longer the need to wait on my slow to fitness,
for now the time has passed…as what you see may look different,
but my souls love had never transformed…

Until, Here.
Now.
A higher level in my life, I can’t accept love bound by stipulations or ultimatums…
You will now cross into your illusional world alone…
If I can’t trust you to stand through temporary & exterior materials,
I won’t lay my heart & soul….my trust over a broken bridge
Crossing it, knowing the unpredictable life that lies ahead
& knowing you prefer to be a painted canvas for eyes to see…
Instead
of being within Me…. the place of blended Souls,
in which unconditional love lies


07/2/2012 © LeTisha.Woods.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment