Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, October 1, 2012

Here I Am


Salutations King, ….Your poetic Soul has lifted my wings,
I happen to be a known soul expressionist, 
typically releasing from within the depths of My Being,
no longer fearing the reprimands of those who have no understanding 
of where I’ve been, where I am, or where I stand,
Yes, it tickles my voluptuous fanny pink,
that the King has had it up to my skirt, with my flirt
So, I’m gon’ jus’ unbutton my shirt,
open the doorway to My bare soul,
for a spill & let the dice roll…
I came across Your unique style….Ohhh it’s been a while now..
diving into the pools of Your respect for Wombman, 
the free revelations of Your past, Your current, Your hope…of Your stance,
peeping out Your love of YourStory, OurStory and roots 
that have brought You to King, from the man You once were…
wondering if You will forever reap Karma for what You sowed,
as you lay seeds for ReBirthing.
I’m beckoned Spiritually, without a tug, 
embracing Your XXX’s & OOO’s, 
holding dearly to what I no longer behold,
the missing pieces that just spilled onto the pages,
as I opened this door....
as I live the life set before most…before me….
form-fitting the standards taught to be, 
those which aren’t branched from the roots, of which we come

I’m a delicate, unsealed, painted canvas of love,
digesting the words of a Master Poet’s story all over my acrylic,
only conscious visionaries can see My tears,
So, while you thought you were watching me first,
I was a sideline soul, buried in silent cries, bathing in salty tears,
listening to you speak from “My” heart,
only allowing concealed dreams to spill from my pen tips,
writing in the color of my tears,
spelling out H o w d i d I g e t h e r e ?
& why did I miss you?
until the pages ripped, tearing a new whole in my soul

totally relied on scriptures taught in my youth,
from a Word that wasn’t mine, hearing nor answering my screams,
delivering me such a brute love boomerang of pain, 
over and over again,
I did revealing one dream of hope in a poem,
I still recall your inspiration, that as long as we dream, there is hope…
I really thought you were so dope, a fly ancient Soul,
& knowing the less I said, the least sin on my head,
as the gavel of hell had beat me to dread the smiles You bring,
as you speak of UnIty, 
of lost Black Souls, Blood Diamonds & Gold from the Motherland
Your love letters of playing footsies under the moon, in love bosoms rolling down hills,
giggling ‘til we’d have to catch our breaths, and rather than catch our own, 
we’d catch each others’ in a kiss
I say hell….I’m gon flux with His flow….
How can I pass Your love letters by as if I hadn’t fell long ago?
but couldn’t let you or my girlfriends know,
that I was trapped in a web,
educating mySelf through Your continued Selfless, Self-education,
sharing of hope & faith of Our future
No One knows My heart doesn’t pump blood, but tears,
diggin’ how You do You, 
real enough to lay Your heart splattered like road-kill,
just to pick up the pieces and rebuild a King,
deserving to call me Beautifully Beloved &
I wonder if I could Call you My Enchanting Dear,
On a pillow talk night, right after we turn off Our Lights, ……

© 10/1/12 LeTisha.Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment