Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Can I?


After I’ve…
given my heart, my mind, shared my soul,
only to have my fears returned to me on a silver platter…
thinking I was cherished, loved & protected,
in return, from the many woes this life brings….
Again I’ve been burned

I just want to know …
after I’ve been a friend, comfort, a lover…
& it wasn’t enough to cover the fare,
from the shattering of my heart,
receiving pieces of me crumbling,  
from my open chest, left bare

I wanna know if…if…
Is there a place anywhere for Me?
…to safely lay my heart?
Can I be the stars in Your eyes and put a crescent moon on Your face?
My past is My past, I won’t let this be the last
of Me…
taking the good from the bad,
as lessons Imma keep growing…
knowing, it should have been You in the first place,
but there’s no time to rewind the mistakes…
Can I give love, like I love Me,
and be loved like no one else?
Can I kiss Your tears, share Your fears,
spend the rest of My years…
undressing Your raw soul,
telling stories for the first time,
& A MasterKey hears Me?
Can I hold You & hear Your burdens?
….hushing them in a kiss, that leads to nights of passion & bliss?
of reNewing faith….. ?
….Awakening to infinite sunrises, of ever after smiles
& Your embrace?
….Making Our Own world,
feeding on Our hearts pleasures & necessities,
from the keloid covered bosom’s of long awaited nesting?
…to the rhythm of your heart’s beat, against my back,
while we relax, wind down,
digesting Our whispers of knowing…loving….glowing?
…2-Gether.
Can I safely share My Secret Garden, & you nourish my Urth?
….with all of your desires, I’ll be Your Heaven & Your Worth…
Making them bloom reality, as You shoulder my delicate Soul,
I’ll shield the dart, no more heart spills,
as We rotate the Earth…
wrapped in Your wings, Friends & Lovers,
elevating One another…
to all levels…unDiscovered….
lost in apsirations & dreams come true…
Me & You,
You & I,
…..intoxicated on New Love & tear-belly filled anticipation,
of life & ReBirth
Can I?

© 10/7/12 LeTisha.Woods             

No comments:

Post a Comment