Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Torn Feathers & Free Eagle Wings


Betwixt a boulder & a brick wall,
My wings don’t seem to stand a chance at all!
Feathers stuck between slivers of rock…
& each lift I make nearly knocks me out!

The sky’s opening is only a taste bud away…
& the air is my tongue’s hope, on the tip of a star,
at the end of the day…
I twist left & right, jump for a soar…
got knocked on my ass again, like it ain’t already sore…

there just seems no way out before night-falls,
no way in hell I’m gonna give up flight…
Freedom breathes through every pore,
….the breeze of air in my wings, with a song in My Soul…
“I know why the caged bird sings.”

I fell asleep in this gruesome tussle,
wings, feathers & energy all ruffled,
dreaming of Magikal realities,
in a rare night of rest,

& the fight was on….
Again…
I clashed about & scuffed my claws,
panting & determined, in the brawl
for My Life,
for My Wings, for My Voice….
My King…
just to Free-Sing,
another Love Song,
a goodnite lullaby of Sweet Dreams
& Rested Wings,
to go meet My Shouldered Heart….
safe on His shelf,
between the novels of Life & Death do Us Part,
which has been given for safe keeping,
until Our eternal meeting.

With knowledge & determination!
I snag a few more feathers,
Who gives a damn? It won’t be my the death of Me,
but staying caged in …will be,
I’m on a flight to Rescue Realism,
tearing MySelf to freedom!
Smiling with felicity,
No, it wasn’t with simplicity…
I let the crap just fall….
Wing Tips, Feathers & All…..
For the air flowing throughout My Being,
Feelings …
none “Ever” like it
& We will Live OurStory to tell It….
with the pleasure of Pure Spirituality…
Souls connected on the tips of Four Angel’s Wings,
bound for Ever-Salutations & Greetings Face to Face…

battered, scorned, hurt, & scarred…
I’m breaking loose from these fuckin’ bars!!
I’m in tact & Eye smile…
shaking My Feathers,
thinking of an Eagle Journeys treasures…
Aching & sore…
I soar!!!
…to the highest peak…
Inhaling air like nourishment, like a quenched thirst I’ve so long seeked,
while embracing the Sun’s Rise withIn My Soul…. missing Her warmth & light….
the ecstasy of it…..of the future,
gently laying my feathers at rests position…
& I sing an Un-caged Melody…
Shaking Tears, Vibrating from years,
as notes flow freely, filling the air…
I watch the trees dance & sway,
to New Melodies of A New Day,
& Mother Nature Melodizes with me,
as I lose mySelf in the freedom of the Wind & Song….
……“Not much longer…..”
Urth Eagle has lifted Her wings from a Dragon’s Fiyah withIn… to be Free,
A Love Song for You & Me,
coming from withIn, with no external entry….
Her Joy Now comes from more than a caged song…
Somehow an invisible entrance has been found…..
From the implanted Love of Soul Seekers,
spilling heart aches, heartbreaks, love seeks, and love spots weak….
Ever-Seekers, no longer needing to seek, but spill….
The pain & love lost,
for freedom and New Love’s Kingdom,
at All Cost.

©10/14/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment