Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Later On


After we turn off our lights, there is no doubt
our temperatures are high, the music is low
you’re so close to me, my pulse is in my throat
and you kiss it, catching my breathe
I feel the race in your breathing, beating rhythmically to my neck’s pulse
Our body’s steams are rising, still moist from shower foreplay
And we’re sensually aroused & tickled, by our inner-teen lover attraction
undeniably under the covers, taking my time,
as I ran my fingers tips down your neck,
down your chest to your man-line,
feeling your nature rise,
lifting the sheets & greeting me with the same smile on your face,
and with it, you caress my lips, with everlasting passion & kisses…
as desire sets sparks for flames,
as we twelve-played, cuz we knew we were ready,
we slow rolled it & stroked it with the motion…..
we savored scents, tasted loving, chocolates & creams,
fulfilling wild dreams, answering moans & screams,
finding there was more than one candy-licker in da house…
Whimpers & cries were the melodies of our souls,
love you’s & hi’s….introductions of a future to hold…
After hours, loving a Queen & loving a King…
The reality of what true lovin’ means and loving one another in it…
Later on

© 1//3/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment