Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

closed chapter



gliding in smooth sailing, on your cheap straw broom,
you swept me clean off my feet,
I thought we were drifting on a gentle breeze,
as I floated along your cavity full of lies,
& I’ve paid in full,
with cash,
ass- & mostly pieces of my soul & heart,

from the start,
I laid it out & open,
giving my everything,
spread my wings, sharing my days,
as I listened to your stories, all dazed,
your promises- watching your ways,
all the while being played gently,
like and acoustic guitar,
strings plucked lightly,
delivering a beautiful love story

treated like a Queen in them early days,
I was…
In a house, I thought was a home…
Yeah- I felt I dwelt in a mansion,
even though,
it was nowhere near, what my heart had shone….

then like crunchy, chocolate, chip cookies,
my life’s droppings crumbled downward slowly,
as if being enjoyed….every lil piece of my soul,
bit by bit,

love, home & you…
lies slippin’ in & out…
no longer sticking together like glue,
we use to…
as you’d forgotten hugs- that weren’t sincere,
the I love you’s that were no longer spoken-
but if ever true, could never be forgotten,
long eve’s together, became long nights alone,
quick calls, now taken in lower tones,
sweet voices & gentle touches…
now quick & quick toned…
“This isn’t a dream, but a nightmare!” I scream
what in the hell went wrong?
you said… “You will always be a part of the life we will share”
then, suddenly!
I look up…
and know you heart is no longer here nor there,
I know you no longer care…

just stopped you a second, out of your busy day
to give you a few words, before you’re on your way
I have no more time to spare, on useless attempts
….already wasted years, on an ol’ school wannabe pimp-sta
I have no more tears,
I’ve figured you out,
I loved you….You lusted me
We’re unequally yoked…
We’ve fallen apart, not out of a love,
that you were never in…
you can now take your ol’ broom,
jump it, and go for your spin,
there’s no need to talk, no more time to spend..
I’ll give nothing else of me,
I’ve paid an expensive fee,
the last of my energy wasted on you…
Is to say,
My spirit wasn’t created for abuse; or to be ruled.
This chapter of my life has been closed; I’m no longer your fool

© 8/2012 LeTisha.Woods.Bowie


No comments:

Post a Comment