Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, September 16, 2012

In the Nick of Time


came halfway earth, to greet the smile,
that’s been channeled through soul vibrations,
hundreds of miles,
of indigo oceans and emerald lands,
of my longing heart & seeking-mind’s span…
finally sneaking glances of Its perfection,
in the reflection of the Moon’s light above,
His chocolate silhouette’s beauty,
looking from you to the magnificent night,
& my heart flutters for Her love of each sight

as we stand, daring this suffering
such longing, with disbelief,
our toes bathing, at the curtsy of sea & the beach,
looking into the eyes of my soul’s distant, choosey lover,
where unspoken words say it all….
thinking, so glad you chose me

memories of my pens & pencils that wrote…
“never shatter my young glass heart again”
halting, knowing that my heart is no longer that thin..
but, here I stand, knowing it took a real man,
to break the barriers I command,
as emotional soul transmissions continue to flow,
which had been intentionally bound by bricks….
refusing to be bitten again,
sucked dry by the night vultures deadly carotid pricks

& shockingly,
Now
looking into “A Lover’s” eyes,
willing to oblige,
falling into all that you need,
all that you are and desire to be,
that you have given me,
without even, the strong, gentle touch you possess & I long

a speaking essence, intoxicating my space
with your needing me to believe & know,
as all pain, heartaches, fear & mistakes blow…
washing away at sea

thought my words of love would forever be expressions
of the deliverances of what should be,
thought my words & dreams…….
& for each letter I’d forever write….
that….
if there were only one of you
I’d tell your story in lessons
for the love She awaits & searches,
would greet Her sooner than we,
& would be the product of your love projected,
Yet, here I stand before my love,
with the time we have left,
to give the magnitude of my affection,
to ones respecting of Its gift.
Us.

© LeTisha.Woods.Bowie 9/16/12



No comments:

Post a Comment