Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, December 23, 2013

Deaf Ears

couldn't pay you with the last of the nickels you left me with,
to fulfill your promises
or to display some of that midnight lovin' in Day's light,
to create peace, in the world that surrounded us...
& it didn't matter what I said or did,
all of the facts & tears went ignored
& if the clues had been written in stone,
you still wouldn't have seen the house in which we dwelt,
was no longer a home,
my voice had become silent to your hearing...
deaf ears refused my voice's pleas,
as I exhaustedly beat the drums inside of your ears,
with my determination for change, hopes in your abilities
& fear of another failure,
...with confusion strong & persistence...
I listened to you say you never saw it, say you didn't know,
& man...I've had a hard time comprehending that,
with all the tears you watched flow,
now your overdue attention just doesn't stream smoothly
& as suddenly as the pounding upon your eardrums ceased,
so did my heart's bleeding,
I saw that we were merely sustaining in survival mode
& you know, even when I spelled that little bit out,
I was still the only one who understood the severity of my lost hope,
...it was when our Love was parched dry & I had nothing left to spill,
that you began wondering the reasoning for my disconnect,
proclaiming that you didn't understand & how you would swallow this huge pill,

Me?.....
Stunned by the suggestion that my hell, my loneliness, my suffering...
that my very spirit had not only been stomped, but rolled up & left orphaned,
Pain-numb...
there are no words, no expressions nor emotions you could give,
which could free this repetitive fear...
the depth of my hollowness won't allow such a reaction to be stimulated,
for another bond to have been breached...
but I listened on....I did...
knowing you knew, as well as I by the calloused scars I had revealed,
& listened myself into an ignorance of reality, for my dreams that still lived...
now perplexed by the bile released from your guts,
but unmoved & steadfast in the least,
as I'd had my own taste of disgust
there's truly nothing I'm willing to do, again...
for loneliness & weariness have pierced me through & through,
but It no longer tortures me, with questions to things I'll never know,
it's taken too much energy, & I've already began using it to rebuild my soul,
knowing it is worth every ounce of who I Am
~ “Enough”

© 10/25/2013 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment