Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

undress my soul?

he says he cares enough to undress my soul,
that his stomach can digest whatever lies beneath these heart's peels,
says his love is unlike any I've known, a story I've heard before,
but let's not rewind,
you say it is strong enough to turn back the layers,
even those healed & sealed over, reaching the core of me,
where you can bury your heart here, for safe keeping....
...call it Home
I'll just let you know...actions are the bones,
which hold the foundation together,
despite my warnings that, “this here ain't no play thang...
see the stratum withIn Me, has been composed of a tougher skin,
with each day's lesson....learning that it doesn't bare the thinness
of the new lovers, in love, in the new beginnings”
….a protection, from love's enemies,
holding not one bit of respect, for the places of entering,
willing to open One,
strip by strip,
with the intention of body embraces,
a dip...splashing...then, make a dashing disappearance act....
unaware of the wiser's soul power,
foreseeing the lust, & I must let you know the deeper you get,
you best put your big boy drawers up,
withIn ....lives my profundity, none to be reckoned with,
if you want to play, don't put 'you' in the position to get caught
withIn my strata,
wrapped in a weaved web, which regurgitates the artificial,
my taste buds recognize authenticity sooner, rather than later,
synthetically placed emotions, have built Me a stronger core,
impostors....cause my soul to enfold, once more protecting Eye Am,
if you care enough to undress my soul...
one layer at a time.... will reach you, my depth
& if you find yourself meeting me here,
uncovered will be the agape love,
one for the never-forgetting


© 8/27/13 LeTisha.W. Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment