Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

prolific soul

it's unnecessary to find or uncover, this overflowing current is spilling over,
inhaling earth's aromas, I'm fertilized with infinite words,
increasing knowledge, soul herbs, a dash of pain, pure love,
some laughter, pinches of perplexity.... much pleasure
the blood of today's revelation-
as dirt's tossed to & fro, trying to cover me,
Eye inhale Her freshness, for She Is Me,
implanting my feet in what they consider debris,
shaking the sprinkles from atop shoulders & bosom,
assisting firmly grounded ancient feet.
See...these are the same of my ancestors,
who were bore for battle, sturdy roots, we still stand together.....
wombs, souls & bodies for life's unpredictable measures,
lacerations gifted, antediluvian healed still,
taking the power of shed blood, nurturing Our Mother Earth,
which they continue trying to kill
Eye don't dwell, where closed minds set me to rot

Allow your Soul's Ears to hear me,
Eye may be in 'this' location, the destination my 'body' began,
but Eye lift me higher & higher from fertile ground,
soul rooted, sprouting everyday, against storms,
stronger Eye stand
Ignorance bears strong winds against my wings,
but Eye brace (Ea)Urth & soul soar,
with nutrients from withIn, blowin seeds into worlds,
over yards, miles, lands & oceans, seeds of resilience,
because we were created to bounce back,
our minds have been hacked, gotta get that back,
back against the storms,
we dance, we jump, we sing in the rain & wind!
Knockin boulders back!
Aggghh!!! growin....standin like the Great Boabab,
listen.....my Soul's whistling
& She beats an Afrikan drumbeat 24/7,
because it was born In Me,
the invisible... Eye hear, Eye feel …..
Eye no longer suppress- If they don't get Me...
fuck the belittling, along with the rest,
hmph... I'll only give pardon for the sensitive folks,
not that Eye care, cuz Eye'm gon flow like Eye flow,
sometime frustration & anger got their own flow....
stared at & questioned for being who Eye Am,
What Eye see & how Eye feel,
…....that not only is Ancient Power being manifested,
the 'Truth' is being revealed,
Eye carry My Ancient power,
my seeds of inclination like Eye breathe,
because Eye Am Love, Eye am unity,
the ReBirthing of the truth in Souls is Me,
remembrance of the beaten, the killed, raped, the sold,
seeking to capture & love the awakening hidden,
my soul connects with my family everywhere,
without the working of my mind,
so fuck who rebuts me, get the hell behind

they're missed in this turmoil-ed world,
because of those who pretend to fight for the same,
doing the same, blinded by the game,
the politically correct quotas,
praying for deliverance from the capturer,
all in one same breathe holding to the demon for very life,
too thirsty for the lil permitted gain
to conceive they only get, as far as permitted,
climbing a borrowed man's ladder, using a skyscraper on loan,
than building Your Own stolen brother...nation...Home
Eye ain't playin! Eye meditate, internally radiating,
wearing my emotions & passion so strong,
I never knew, until a few, who have love for me told me so,
Eye smiled....Eye love.....
& serious looks are but a deep reflection of It, from withIn,
I could never explain, I carry It so strong, it's hard to erase some days,
coming from a place that never stops speaking, never stops thinking,
never stops implanting, therefore sometimes, stops sleeping.....

much of a minut portion of my soul...
my mold....it's what I give I've been told,
and yet the words in my mind still flow....
but I'll end this one here...
My Prolific Soul

© LeTisha.W. Bowie 8/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment