Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

100

Whether high or low,
don't doubt my flow.
I'm driven by a soul fiyah,
an internal desire...
is but for peace,
thought-provokation & elevation,
as truths are revealed.
I'm bout that revelation...
might be extensive,brief,
raw,razor cut-throat or butter-soft,
but my authenticity can't be denied,
with every emotion I'm feeling,
I'm digesting
& I'm feeding,
tryna educate, heal & motivate...
some stories may be mine, some yours
ours...
either way I'm flowing daily
to inspire mySelf & others too
Push forward, make a way
when no way seems possible,
when there seems not enough
& at the same time too much to say,
when my energy feels depleted
& at the same time my soul pours profusely,
my heart flows abundantly...

It's who I Am.
….giving strength to rise,
despite the despisal,
learning to embrace the fact that
my give a damn gave out
regarding...
those who don't matter, 'thinkin' they know
& I'm all-right with that...
I'm all-right cus they “think” they know Me...
...about who 'I' Am in this world
& the less I think of them, the more I have to give
the more I see of Me, the more of Me, that I Will Be

ain't tryna be who I ain't
just tryna live it out- Who I Am
finding Me Out
& ain't many, but few
& the few who Know Me, Know Me
Know that I'm real
You ain't gotta ask nobody else what I feel
matta fact....You ain't gotta read it here

See it's harder to rise, keepin it all up inside
so I let my Soul flow
from the depths, I feel no need to hide,
the same smiles, fears, laughter & tears
the same scars on the walk, that we all pace as we live
….just different paths
knowing we all have battles, just different fights
I hear much, listen extensively,
talk less & don't have time to judge,
as I'm tryna get Me in this life,
aligned in this world...
knowing only what's revealed to me
knowing I'm bout keepin it real,
when this could either elevate or kill me,
some folks don't like the real ya see,
life ain't peaches & cream
& I ain't one to help paint a picture for dreams,
I give cream when it's smooth,
& take a damn pill when the shit's steamy
cus that's what I do

whether I'm high or low,
don't doubt my flow,
I'm heated from an internal fiyah,
lit deep in my soul...
unpredictable, yet predictable still
like the weather,
which ever way She chooses to go,
You know She's comin,
& when she comes,
She's comin 100.



© 8/1/13 LeTisha.W.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment