Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

giving up

you say you still love me
You say you still love me?

I'll never give you the, “I've heard it before” lines
because, you know that I have,
through the strength that I'd gained,
from the heartache in my past
& I've learned through life & pain,
not to hold that past, as shackles to what I'm trying to build & maintain

You say letting go is too hard to do, when you really love some one
now you know who I am, I'm always gon keep it real
there were two parts to 'this' vibration, when harmonies blended

you began to yield... to an inner self arrogance & pride
that you withheld, when there was no need for pretending,
I like shit straight to the point,
spoofing should be held, for those who choose to ride the train of 'chance'
I love the rain, but don't pull me out before I dance in it

it prevented a solid unity, creating a huge divide
you know my kind, we been here a while,
Eye Am a rid-a die, who has chosen not to remain chained,
following the bloody droplet stains of my heart,
cherishing memories from a distant beginning,
but stopping not a second longer, in this stunted ending,

continuing to digest lessons & once again, strength for elevation,
knowing the heightened fire withIn me
can no longer endure, an unsure heart,
mouldering my goals & smothering my soul's desires...
right here, right now....Eye feel you,
& wonder if you hear the repetitive notes,
producing no tunes, which play-out before they begin...

Eye listen, no longer able to hear,
no longer in anger, but in tiresome vain
I want to stand clear
of motionLessNess & soundLessness phrases & actions,
which are only vocal blurs,
on the the merry-go-bound Her's Souls seeking...
I can no longer concur, the actions that initially created a bond,
causing me to ponder, on how true love changes,
realEyezing It doesn't, if It's essentially true,
as mine has always been for the life-flight,
until left stranded by the way-side, hitchhiking,
clutching my heart in my hand, & I've gotten a lift again ….
a Soul ride....

See any facade grows old, because, it isn't truly you...
& now the thirst is dry, belonging to yesteryear,
& has roughly landed us here, at what began as One pathway,
now a broken path of two

letting go Is hard to do......
when you 'Really' love someone,
I've worn & bore the anguish of it for the past few years,
speaking to closed ears, as distance carried on its way,
creating this wedge, resting within our vibrations,
disturbing the beat & flow in our songs,
taking the flow out of the cadence, as your ear's drums....rested....
to my cries....the love ache I bled for has dried...

giving up Is so hard to do,
when you 'Really' love someone.....
but when you're post-fighting for lost compassion, comfort, & stability
& the many things unlimited She offers,
versus fighting during the fight, to hold tight, to “the love of your life”
that is what Love does....it Moves..
You......
never clung to Her invested pleasures,
taken for granted, that She would always emptily, be waiting
If so, you would have noticed our lost ways
how do you let go of something you never 'held' the value of?
for our heart's freedom & the truth of love's wings
let me fly, stop trying to taper my wings,
trying to figure out things, your soul should know
giving up was so hard to do, but I didn't have to
I noticed the vacancy in my heart,
with the slip of your hand, from withIn mine, a long time ago


© 7/30/13 LeTisha.W.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment