Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

jet flow

vocal, honest, serious…funny
with a dash of joy & pain
rolled up into a brown shade of beauty
hidden from the insane…those that choose to judge ‘us’

costumed in “correct” grammar, with a southern twang…
relaxed hair, looking the part, we’ve all unconsciously auditioned for
in a society where our true fruit would be audited for imperfections
too light, too dark, mind too slim, ass too wide….
not lookin’ like the rest &
ya’know err’body pose to be/look/act the same, to past ‘their’ test

Oh… grammar got twisted again….
….Talkin bout me or you?
Talkin bout ‘me’, knowing this life is one ‘we’ all see
Gotta play the game, to be accepted
You can choose to refuse facts, but reality won’t let you forget it

never free….It was never me
& decided to undress the suffocating wrap surrounding me
coming home, shaking my wings
the blues, crying from within…I sing
knowing the juice that flows from within my soul
wasn’t/isn’t considered acceptable
& ‘we’re’ slowly dying inside these molds

my sanity could no longer be contained
I burst clouds with thunder, lightning & rain
within this worlds insanity, cocooned as protection
but only protecting a shell, while my heart was asphyxiating
smothering my soul, living disguised in hell on earth
I let go of an appearance that didn’t embrace, nor reflect me
holding ancient manners that I had never known,
but known forever…. as the drums beat throughout me
unraveling truths revealed by standard setters

I remind’em….“Don’t let the smooth flow fool ya.”
I Am All that my roots have bled
All seeds bore, I Am that worth
no longer will I willing allow suppression of who we birth
for those who refuse to see my thirst
for individuality, uniqueness and the royalty taken
I knew that I knew…. before I actually knew
I sought for a truth that is in my roots…..
…with a fire… venter embedded

today I continue a journey of elevation
for mySelf & soul’s salvation
Could give two damn’s about who chooses to Accept me..…
Or Not…..I Am
hisStory may have suppressed, but never erased Us
I Am
of the many who live, rejected by our own
trying to reflect ourStories, revealed through soul & bones
& every revelation I see, I will implant seeds
into my deepNess, & ‘every’where I can’t & can see
I will flow Self-Worth, Determination & Worthy Pride
because, we have no reason to hide
the truth Is…
We Are more than we were taught, more than we were lead to believe
We Are the worth…. of the battles Our ancestors fought
We Are the roots of existence,

seek prior to what was revealed to us
prior to the diaspora…
OurStory didn’t began with slavery, nor will it end with it
My womb will not let suppressed truths die
as calms come, the fire within my belly ignites inside
to ram lies into their Hell, with their so called sins
tales taken from ourStory, twisted to scramble our mental
keeping us under subjection
got Our people fucked up with this constant rejection

don’t ever allow an outsider, who could give a fuck about you
to convince you that you’re sisters & brothers aren’t enough
I ain’t painting an illusion or imagery, that can’t be accepted
Nah we ain’t perfect, but no one is, despite what we’ve accepted
told it’s just a matter of perception….I don’t believe in rejecting….My own
for the sake of likes & fake ass smiles,
yea we’re on different levels, but the miles to walk are ‘Ours’ together
some have chosen to face & embrace facts
while others still hold to the acts, who aren’t where we’re at
once it was unknown to you, & still much unrevealed
unchaining brains…will only come with patience & time
from years & years of broken backs, hearts, minds…
shed blood & tears

Unwrapped & soul free
Loving Self & the GodIs in Me
One Love Family, Let’s Git It!
Ase’ O!

© LeTisha.W.Bowie 7/31/13

No comments:

Post a Comment