Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

poetic canvas in motion

been admiring your word play for a while,
from a distance, rightful reservations,
yet, the mere pleasure & enjoyment
of an inner magnetism,
poetically pulling at my roots,
emotional pencil-strokes,
painted sexual persuasions,
vamped up descriptive tongue flow,
each morsel, all the more tastier
but, ain’t nothing more delicious
than indulging in the will of your words,
as actions move into word's way
& I must say you’re quite a display,
Eh...
beautifully chocolate-dripped canvas peace,
up in my soul's mind,
crossin' my visual palpitations,
elevating throughout my nature,
rock-a-bye babying my mesmerisations

beguiled with your way,
your sway... silent word's rays,
strongly...gently uprooting my vibrations,
making A heart give way,
with execution, from pages, from lips,
sip by sip....captivating this body,
every belly butterfly-winged-tip
& soul conversations...
“the way” poetry & action concoct...
touchings to my satisfaction,
setting fire to flames
needing to catch my breath,
but, you quickly catch it for me,
in tenacious, cryptic kisses,
upgrading the heat & free flowing furnace
ablaze lower quadrants

knowing this physical affection,
which was birthed withIn the Unseen
will melt us....
into puddles of sweet cocoa & sienna swirls of love
I pressed
pressed
my need into your plead,
freely permitted
permitted
my love to run Her currents.... slowly painting
a permanent seduction
tree root deep
into the breathing treatment you're giving me
swiftly sifted away into your gentle, manly
into your desired persuasions, withIn my own
feather kissing the tip
of your high,
& you gripped
my imagination,
with your sexy vibratory aura...
sending ineffable sensations,
tongue-twirling,
caressing,
causing mental arrest,
lovin' on your firm flexes,
in sync
we ride,
sack deep in your sway,
words incomprehensible at this degree,
our motions are poetical slow saltations
E-Motions fill it up
& I'm lovin' 'your way',
your heart’s lips,

lost withIn my home, in you
all control lost, in this universal slip,
licking my lips,
in the pleasures of your length & measure,
as you cum-prehend 'my' love potion,
no place, time nor words can describe,
this insatiable, slippery, hot mouth ride in motion,
this soul explosion of bodies knock-rocking
no worries & sensible sounds are bound,
I'm filling you & you're filling me,
for 'actions' are the motivation of heart & soul lovIn

poetic love fluxing, soul to soul,
nothing to hide, no need for facades,
homes is the place, that lives withIn the hearts
of souls
releasing all aches, pain, weariness, tiresomeness,
into the Real...
lovIn...
here.
where I found actions, to words
where my love runs tree root deep,
in search of a 'feel me'
that 'fills me'
& when you “feel” me,
I ‘fill” too, completely.


© 8/2/13 LeTisha.W.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment