Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gain Thru Pain

Gain Thru Pain by Urth Eagle (Spoken sometimes altered tad bit from actual poetry) “Gain Thru Pain” I can't stop crying, she said, I'm gonna exit this place I won't return, the heartache has been like mace in my face The ones I think are closest to heart they are so remote I just sit....I cry... how do I make this mess work? I pray & believe that life will get better yet each day i awake to the same distress of yester I refuse to turn back I'm unwilling to fail and when I leave for my gain I will leave all this hell I'm claiming what's mine! I know I have an inheritance..... of Happiness!! of Peace!!! of Power that's divine!!!! I will seek it! I will find it!! what is for me will be!!! Yes, tonight full of sorrow I'm sure so too on morrow But! I Will! retreive the best of my worst!!!! gain my crown!!!! gain my due!!!! tears of pain for now, one day will be done. -LeTisha Bowie 9/22/10

No comments:

Post a Comment