Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Saturday, December 3, 2011


“LoveTransformstipulations”

bald.
nappy.
bushy.
curls-tight.
It is who I am. It is my birthright!

head,
thighs,
arms,
butt’s all getting’ bigger;
Ignored the lives carried, throughout My life;

Body transformations you see?
Yes.  The obvious, it is that you observe.
Absorb.
My Soul's Love’s reflections, you’ve neglected;

-I’m determined to focus on elevating My Mind’s Intellect.
Education.
Spiritual levitation.
Penetrating the always transforming, exterior visuals you depreciate;

pushing….advancing…enduring in life……I stand. 
spine of alloy……I stand.
consistent with My conviction to learn more of Me! I stand!
eliminating callowness that surrounds me;
trimming physical and mental weight simultaneously,
Knowing your thoughts are simple,
Yet if allowed, your words severe……
Thing Is~
As you’re viewing my exterior transformations, intellectually at halt
My mental revelations ….my emergence will have surpassed you
 All along, as Life sets Her Mastery Scene
My soul….My heart…. It had incessantly remained
Ever-growing, but always reserving Her same love;
With all you perceived with your eyes,
Deep within My Heart’s Soul, my loe, still rested

Eye Content as Am….happily black, bushy, & thick;
I am, as well, renewed and lighter in all ways
How?
How? Now, do you ask me to accept your stipulated love?
There are no stipulations in love
Love gives, unconditionally
Love pours, like an overflowing tub of warm peppermint bath
Love feels, like warm coconut milk overflowing beautiful, brown smoothness
Love’s touch is your flesh….my flesh…..which, is no longer he and she, but we
Love is not 2 but, the connection of Souls, who have become “One”
Love is the part of Souls that is The Over-comer of the hell that life presents,
Giving Lovers the strength to carry on….!!
Love Just Is!!
True love “cannot” transform to stipulations.
True Love can not only transform stipulations,
She makes them non-existent.

© LeTisha.Bowie “Urth Eagle” 12/2011





No comments:

Post a Comment