Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Penny Rocker


“The Penny Rocker”

Rocking the day by;
Slumber-
I rock.
I rock, counting my pennies,
Trying to figure a mechanism;
Turn “them” into nickels, dimes, quarters;
Into Dollars
I rock.
Parallelism- rocker, pennies, life, & I
I pause.
Recognizing & immersing the beauty….
The riches money can’t measure…
Inhaling the trueness….the miraculousness of existence…
Of my milieu
I exhale.
I smile.
& I rock.

Copyright © 11/2011 LeTisha.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment