Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, December 29, 2011

"To me the worse thing about not having my voice, is the inability to sing."  ~Urth

 I've been sick a few weeks, and very hoarse for two.......

Feeling better today, but still sounding like I have a "frog in my throat," like my uncle says..... I've realized and absorbed over the last two weeks that I can go with talking less.....I actually have more time to meditate, think and focus.....the thing is to remain focused on positivity and elevation........

It is now, that I realize, "To me the worse thing about not having my voice, is the inability to sing."
I can paint, draw, sketch..... in peace...listen to the music the I love so, but the deep joy I have of the vibrations of various notes and stanzas from my soul. is what I miss the most.

The joy of my own song.
~Urth

No comments:

Post a Comment