Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deep Touch

The touches remembered, yet years ago passed,
that time has replaced…
center a transparent, cold tempered glass,
I smile, reaching for the comfort of your tender warmth…
your embrace…
grasping for your shoulders, your waist…
your arms, your face…
and suddenly…
looking into my hands, at the emptiness which has been placed,
as my heart awakens to the realization of void’s presence…
She tumbles through my knees, to my feet,
to the null expression...the mask that used to hold your face...
but, this Queen’s Soul still has a demand what for what She needs,
as I look at a man I once knew,
yet in front of me no longer stands,
at a shell remaining, of “once upon a time, ” in some other land…
only memories… as life has shifted,
we drifted…
playing the part of lovers,
living the lives of business governors,
filling occasional needs that are long overflowing,
filled, but not fulfilled…
which can never replace the ‘deep touchin' my soul’ kinda lovin'
that thick, in the midst of midnight tears kinda lovin'
that unexpected pain....
....time rotating, lastin' the years through it kinda lovin'
that inevitable everyday strife of this life kinda lovin!!!
because, It Is! ….Lovin’s Deep Touch,
Her Fire's belonging, that holds Souls up!
It is the withIn light, that shines, permeating the darkness..."O Love!"
& I say withIn... that’s what’s up
as I peer into empty hands,
with empty answers filling my ears,
I am Love...
I Must be filled
if by chance you ain’t hearin’ me,
continuously, backing away from this full-course meal,
you know I always keep it real,
I’m gon’ speak it a bit brassier for ya…
so you can hear the deal...
I’m a Queen awaitin’ a One of a kinda King,
that's about that Forever Unity Seale,
......that can fill (feel) me
& ‘One’ Love that I can deep feel (fill)…
with The Deep Touch
greeting withIn the depths,
touching wounds that love heals,
One who who has a Lover's time,
to relax and unwind We,
Swallowing hell all up in Our heaven...
I'm waitin on My Number Seven.

©LeTisha.W.Bowie 5/2/13

No comments:

Post a Comment