Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Life-Long Winter

it's cold outside, within the mainstream of frozen stone-hearts & iceberg souls
consistently surviving these winter storms, I march on, trying to keep my pace,
trying not to fall into the cracking iced pavement beneath me,
I hike the mountains, steel-gripped soles,
with all my might, determined to peak, determined to fight,
even amongst this life-long, blizzard's coldness, that beats against my high set cheeks,
stopping...but, only long enough to notice the Sun's shine...
...long enough to notice that... currently, we're actually facing Summer's glory
& I see Her glowing, apart a quick moment,
as I have to keep my pace quick, to win this race,
which seems abnormal in growth, looking down upon weathered & beaten shoes
my feet feel bare... as bare as my heart in this second's stare...
...a second
...to steal a stare, & life appears at a stand still,
as I momentarily, stand still, knowing I still feel Winter's rage...
& Eye Am grateful for an anchored Soul,
for it is here that I go, to regain sanity's sake,
withIn... to remind mySelf that Eye Am...
that...that... this hold I must! Keep, as I feel mySelf in weak-ness

a slippery-sloped pavement's map,
a lesson to my seeds.... this life's a battle yea...
but, you have to refuse the poison of its disease-s....
its greed.....&
...some call it a living hell
& this old spirit of mine has a hell of a tale,
as 'Eye Am' replenishes Her own warmth daily,
keeping a weary heart pumping,
surrounded by a cold world, full of infected minds, trying to freeze souls
& when this body wants to succumb to the will of 'Its' death....
the beating of my ancestors' ancient drums sound off within me,
refusing my feet to become as like the hardened ice beneath us,
because, this mirage society feeds is some tricky shit,
yet, Eye am the Earth beneath my feet, the air in which Eye breathe....
the Urth that will continue on, with a Soul shrieking song,
crying out to the beating of my feet!! as they pound the ground,
with a reminder that Eye'm still in this race!
& I continue on consistently,
though I will not always, consistently continue on “this way”

& I hold to the internal conflict of ….
a “once upon a time” weariness.....of Her life's struggles
… the refuge of “the soon to come,”
melting away of the the external frozen slivers,
greeting her destination, before another frozen soul emerges ice



© LeTisha.W.Bowie 6/22/13

No comments:

Post a Comment