Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Anniversaries

now…
turn your lights down low
make my knees wobble wit it
midst the lavender candles dimly lit
as I drop
cus I’m blitzed! ragin higher than hot
damn! 
lick it
nah babe, it ain’t time to stick it
let me fellate you 
hell! suck you all around
up & down
simultaneously feelin your shivers
while your magik touches 
cause my body quivers 
feel me moan on it, “mmmm..that’s it”
as you finger my pearls
drawing me into another world
feel me drownin your body 
into my warm sea of jewels
anxiously ready to ride the tides of your motions
& how you doin it slow
“I’m gonna give you some gooood good lovin,
Oh Eye!”
Ummm….you set fiyah to my Urth
when you know I’m so ready ‘now’ 
to cum to you
& give birth to dah real sticky …wet…
cus you & I know that’s how we do it
cum slip into heaven
rock wit me tonight
for all time sake
slippery hot
chocolate bodies
bite! Ummm
shakin, vibratin, 
we inHertwined
ridin & dyin for our lovin, 
one more time
lick it, stick it, love it 
Fuck It!!!
Neck bitin, nipple kissin, 
pelvis smacking, chest & back scratchin
damn deep dive me
now love me
cum here withIn my watas
feel what good lovin do to this Goddess
one mo’ ‘gain
happy anniversary!!

© LeTisha.W.Bowie 4/24/13
AKA UrthEagle Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment