Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Higher

Higher
written for the performance "The Naked Truth" in Alexandria, La
group of collective Poets & Poetess' "Poetic Expressions
at the Alexandria Art Museum

Canopied in the warm bed of your embrace,
The tick of the ol grandfather clock 
hasn't the second to tock,
And I'm chocolate laced, 
within the taste, 
of your lucious lips upon my face,
As you trace...
my favorite plaaa-cccesss,
I'm entranced... 
by your spell-binding stance, 
Which claims a matching demand to mine,
And my inner song smiles,
to touches tender,
From kisses depth....&...lips to necks....
Soul's breathes...
hissing through clenched teeth knockin', 
To our bodies rockin', 
Temperatures reaching a higher peak,
Wonton becking....& we pull closer,
Which we can't get to, 
without your throbbing, 
entering the pearl of Her gates...
Her heart's palpating wet,
And I...
I kiss your pants with quickening desire,
Knowing you feel this fire,
As your rock ready, knocks steady, 
on my breast, standing at your attention,
My belly...thighs...eyes
Control lost
Voices soft...gasps hard...
more
As we continue to explore
Every inch
I'm melting beneath your licks,
Quivering mid soul's flames
throat moans had been held,
Now conquered by your love's spell,
As you take me higher...
I exhale cum in my love,
To the grip of trembling thighs, 
Pulling you inside... 
I...
Umm...gaa-aspP
as you bite-moan my evey location,
No longer are we at the same elevation...

Higher even...

I say cum....in
my humble abode


One...

And we create love moanin' harmonies,
Slip, slide, you dip, I drive...
Licking...squeezing...pleasing Ourselves
And you cradle me tightly,
Filling me with All your goodies...
GoodNess! 
Inhaling the silky smoothNess
Of your exhal...
                      ing my name
"Let it rain..."
And  
     We 
           pour....
Layin withIn the Love we made
Ummm Hmmm

(C) LeTisha.W.Bowie 5/21/13AKA UrthEagle Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment