Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

SpeechLess Conversation

lovin ever second of how you do you,
even from the furthest, you send love's vibes...
keep ridin my high,
as I adore the sounds your silence speaks,
peeking through every crevice withIn me,
invisible love letters float about,
formatting words into love tunes...
absent of audible sounds,
reaching the unseen depths,
holding me bound, by speechless conversations,
surpassing all that infinite words try desperately to reveal,
creating what produces touch's wanton to survive,
setting fire to Her desire...
to Be...
the way we touch the sky & picnic seabeds,
making soul love, soundLessly...
communicating with embraces,
that have no need for arms,
gently ringing-around Our Soul-sies,
waltzing with the wind, in which we correlate...
silent conversations of lovers...
superceding the power words
Infinite, yet..
they never manage to explain the height of 'this'
loving ever second....ever breath...
of how you do you,
speaking into my deepest rhythms,
hidden in places where hopeLessness lied to me...
and in 'these' moments...
your lips that move me, never move
none more endearing and breathtaking,
as Our Speechless Conversations,
before you literally take my breath away.

Copyright 5/3/13 LeTisha.W.Bowie
AKA Soul Evokin UrthEagle Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment