Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Thursday, June 13, 2013

How Much?

How much truth is in the dreams you sing? Into my ears... Sounds of ol school remixes, that my hips sway to still Making an ancient Lover's Soul harmonize in duet, To the melodies, of vibrations long ago, but presently felt Swooning how you'd deep laugh my tears away, Bathing me in temple kisses,  deep, hearty squeezing's missings, Be my everyday, sweet homecomings,  morning's, noon's & midnight's Lover, Honey

Whispering the caresses of a lone bod,  Delicate winging my womb with you, My baby dimple thighs smiling hellos,  As you taste My Yoni Lovin' overflow...

"Yes" is your reply, on replay, & I say...How much is truth in the life you speak? How long will it last? This pamper-Do... Would you really last the EverLove so True? ... longer than the last?  Or will my lovin' too, overflow your song atlas?

.....because, you say you see what they can't,  what they saw too late... "Do you know if you can love 'One' forever at this rate?" Because that's what She is.... Love. ...Forever

Your song... My unsung melody... In a tune that's been a soul's song unlived? Believe/Believe? 

To risk another fracture,  upon my keloids... To risk more pain to heal?

Can We fulfill Two wanton Soul's desires,  Of fires still lit, despite hits & misses? To eternally drench One's Souls  with the unselfishly given,  again?

Can We join flames, lightning dark days  & warming cold nights? Inner fires nesting, plenty good kindling, Planting blooming Love anew,  each season For no other reason,  but Love Because, there's no better reason No feeling more pleasing...

How much truth is in the dreams you hum?  into my open Soul's ears... My Soul composes the melodies of My dreams, Which live in me,  & I labor Her birth, Bearing repetitive Braxton Hicks contractions, Now skeptical to let her loosely, In a world where gifting pain comes so easily... Once taken for the slaughter,  She ran back withIn To safety....yet living strong

So.... I want to know if your songs, your hums,  If your melodies are reality? Or do I continue withIn the safety of my dreams, Awaiting the Soul Conductor, to my composition, With a love that touches the pit of my Being,  Swimming all that I Am, reaching the sea withIn Cus my Love's dream song's real,  & this One I intend to Live

(C) LeTisha.W.Bowie 5/20/13  AKA UrthEagle Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment