Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Poet/ess’ Divine Flow




honored by the thoughts, or lack there of…
humored at the audacity…
unfazed by your outsight…of my expressions of Self.

but it is a must that you know,
a few things that are for certain,don’t make the useless mistake
of thinking it’s for your sake,

that I convey my love, my anger, or my fear,
my joys, my pains, uplifting, or drying tears,
encouraging true love, persuading strength…
to go on,whatever my soul unfolds and presents;
it is not for the undesired’s hearts’ intent.

no, don’t you stumble on your own error,
thinking my words are for your unwanted pleasure,
you don’t like the exact words that I choose,
don’t care for the particular paths of, which I muse

either you comprehend it, or you don’t
some desire to, some won’t,
don’t prefer my flow, keep rollin’ …down the river, keep strollin’…

I’m gon’ keep evoking words and melodies,
holdin’ it down for The Divine Poets & Poetess’ flow-ing with me;

lovers of truth and depth gon’ stand,
to hell with the rest, it’s a part of Our plan…..
Even then, understand….

these thoughts are mine,
from within me, my creativity is divine,
I don’t think of opinions, when I’m writing on the linesof my mind,

I deep dive into the great sea of my inner being,
flowing through the waves of eyes, smiles, hopes, screams,
emotions, remembrances, love, reminisces, feelings…. of dreams;

manifesting raw truth, soft or tough, in love, I’m coming,
with hard-core verity, of mySelf no stunting.

no shows to fit into pretty setups,
no standards or guidelines,love it or hate it, I’ve learned singularity is rough….

I was born this way,
unique with my own sway,
I don’t birth bogus,
no hocus-pocus…

don’t look here for contemporary simplicity,
your bound to get bitten by the authenticity.

©LeTisha.Bowie 7/27/12

No comments:

Post a Comment