Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, July 2, 2012

Soul Dip

work bound
makin’ ‘nutha dayz pay
left glancin’, at dark brotha,
goin’ opposite my way
he gotta sway
dat slight dip, in his hip
‘aint nuthin’ wrong wid dat stride
got strength… ownin’ its smooth,
as he bobbin’ his head
to his own tune
I smile- keep on my way
gon’ to make my day
an’ at its end- headed out….
‘nutha brown brotha walkin’ bout
can’t help but smilin’
don’t matta’ whetha’ My Brotha rich, middle, or ya wanna call’m po’
dat Soul beats deep, like dah King he bon’ ta be
in His Own sway, His Own way
gotta stride, gotta dip dat study of pride,
an’ fo’ da stop-light turns
…..reflectin’
…..even young black boys, young men, Our Elders
dey send Dey Own Rhythmic Vibrations bone marrow deep,
Puttin, smiles in yo’ souls,
Givin’, yo’ eyes unheard beats,
Makin’ you bob yo’ heads an’ tap yo’ feet…
Dat Black Man’s Soul’s Dips’ got His Own beat.

5/29/12 © LeTisha.Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment