Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Friday, July 13, 2012

Do ya know what I mean? Everythang that glitter ain’t gold; a house is to have; a home is to hold.


I tell ya I don’ need glitter & all da precious gems dat gleam
Dat my heart’s desires are simpla’ than man’s physical means
Do ya know what I mean? ……

I see you….
…..lookin’ thru yo beautiful, mystifyin’, black onyx eyes,
into your garnet, Jagged Edge’s heart’s window,
blowin’ love’s songs thru  
melodic sharp painful tunes
of a deep hidden past,
mufflin’ secret melodies,
like they’re ya last

I see da love dwellin’ deep inside!!
Let me in!!!
There’s no longa da need to hide behind fear and pride
for fear of surrenderin’ yo’self again
…..holdin’ memories of a theft gon’
 of the breakin’, the enterin’ and shatterin’ of yo  precious heart
don’t go lookin’ in the same place ya starrrt--ed
where she stole like a pirate, from the places I’m tryin’ to fill
robbin’ yo riches to complete her po’ self

with the everythang that money or jewels can’t purchase-
Eye am the woman at yo side
Are ya gon take this ride

I’m yo Queen, You my King.
….you don’t seem to comprehen’ these things…
that You My Milk Chocolat’ on Valentines Ever’Day,
My Diamond heart wrapped aroun’ my finger….
I see ya, I feel yo trepidation,
But yo mind seems to carry yo heart in diverse directions.
gotta play it hard as a steel nail
I’m not gon try and break into yo shell
cuz love is free, I thought you knew
else I’d be that thief in the night,
Stealin’ yo jewels

When I tell you my emeralds grow from Mother Earth’s trees
Can ya feel me?
Do you grasp what I mean?....
ain’t a thang wrong with buyin’ gifts –
It’s like dessert
not required to fulfill, at times fulfillment exceeds the desire,
But it’s a sweet topping still

Hey babe, I’m sayin’!!! ….beans don’t buy love……
Ice cream ain’t gon replace no meals,
Rubies don’t climb life’s hills,
Sapphires don’t pay bills,
topaz, wild fresh water pearls….
….all are rare, as true love that last lifetimes

…but my neck can be bare ya see
& you and I shouldn’t have a care
& true free soul love from da depths of our beings,
dat radiates thru-out us,
suppressin’ all other thoughts and feelings
is all dat we have……
Material thangs can’t climb mountains!!!
Love will.
Hand in hand, we’ll watch sapphire rivers from topaz lands,
drinkin' ruby wine,
conversin’ on jade grass,
discussin’ houses that ain’t really homes

I’m just tryna speak of some thangs you may not wanna comprehend…
Many sparklies come dressed up as pretennnd-ers,
in fancy disguises, looking like 24k
to brighten your one day
& you may choose to find just what you seek
tryna fill da shoes of a house ya can’t keep

I’m wondrin’ if you hear my soul speakin’ when I ask….
It’s cuz what’s a question today, will soon be a fact
…..leavin’ a peaceful home, for a house of stones
Yo’ ass gon be lone

Someone else gon’ figure home and love out,
embracin' what you left for a house

Everythang that glitter ain’t gold.

Urth Eagle
©LeTisha.Bowie 7/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment